mercredi 8 mai 2013

Me, Myself & I

me, myself and i

If you respect me, I will respect you too. If you disrespect me, I will respect you, because I do not represent you but I represent myself. So, I am myself and I will be no one but myself in spite of all kinds of people I met, meet and I will meet. It is true that they surround me. But I will be always the center. I am center of myself, the center of them and the permanent heart of matter for them. Because I am not like them and I used not to choose their path. I have chosen my own. For that reason, I know but I am sure that I will find then everywhere in my back, besides me and in front of me, trying with all their ways to make me like them. They consider this anomalous subject. Even though, I will find them always an excuse because I know that people are enemies towards everything that they do not know. I forgive their unawareness, and I am ready to adapt them as they are. However, I cannot forgive anyone who wants to be myself. Because I m alive enough to represent myself.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire