vendredi 24 mai 2013

Funny Joke

funny joke
The daughter asked her father: dad how creation of human being began?
The father answered: dear daughter God created, Adam and Eve got married and they gave birth to boys and girls and this is how the creation of human being began
The daughter asked her mother: Mum how creation of human being began?
The mother answered: dear daughter the origin of human being was monkey, then he started to develop and he becomes look like a human.
The daughter came back angry to her father and said: why did you lie to me about the origin of human being? My mother told me that the origin of human was a monkey

The father answered: honey, I was telling you about my own family, regarding the family of your mother I think that she knows them better than me!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire