vendredi 24 mai 2013

Joha 2

Joha2
Joha and the donkey of the king4
Joha narrated to his friends. One day I was in the gathering of one of the kings. The king was tending to make fun of me in front of everybody. He asked him, can you teach my donkey writing and reading?
 I felt provoked and said to him:
 I am agreed but you should give me a period of ten years. The king accepted the challenge and he decided to give me salary throughout this period. I left the gathering of the king and in my way I met one of my friends who asked me:
 Are you crazy? How could you accept this mission which is impossible?
 So I told him: in these ten years I may die, the king may die or the donkey may die. In this case my dear friend who is the crazy and who is the smart one?!

Joha and the cooker of the neighbor 5
One day, Joha borrowed a cooker from his neighbor and when he gave him back cooker, he found inside it a small cooker. So, his friend asked him:
 to whom this small cooker?
Joha answered: your cooker begot yesterday this small cooker and I think it is your right to take your cooker and her mother.
After some days, Joha went to his neighbor and asked for the cooker and his neighbor gave it to him. After that, the neighbor went to Joha and asked for his cooker. Joha saw him and started to cry and he told him:
 Your cooker died yesterday
His neighbor said: how could a cooker died I cannot believe this!!
Joha said: how astonishing you are!! You believe that the cooker gives birth and you do not believe that she can die!!
Joha and the wholesaler 6
Joha left an amount of iron to one of the wholesalers. When he asked from the latter to give him his iron, he told him that the mice ate the iron. Joha pretended that he believed him. After couple of days, joha stole the son of the wholesaler. The latter, started to look for his son and when he saw Joha he asked him about his son. Joha responded: I heard the cheep of birds and when I went to see what is going on and I see a set of birds holding your son.
The wholesaler asked him: can birds hold a boy?
Joha responded: the city in which mice can eat iron, also birds can hold boys!
The wholesaler laughed and gave back the iron to Joha


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire