mardi 11 juin 2013

Great Love Story: the Saline Coffee

Great Love Story: the Saline Coffee
He met her in a party
She was attractive and lot of people were following her
He was a normal young man and was not attractive
In the end of the party, he went ahead to her and he invited her to drink with him a coffee
She got surprised towards this invitation. However, her politeness obliges her to accept this invitation.
They set in a coffee shop. He was so nervous and could not talk. Similarly, she could not talk and she felt not at ease.
She was about to leave. Suddenly, he referred to the waiter saying:
((Please… I want some salt to my coffee) 0!!
Everybody looked at him in an astonished way
His face got flushed. Even though, he put the salt in his coffee and drunk it
She asked him in a curious way (why this habit??), she meant the salt in coffee
He answered her:
(When I was a boy, I was living near the sea, I loved the sea and I felt its saltiness, just like the saline coffee. Now, in each time I ate the saline coffee I remembered my childhood, my country side and I missed my parents who are still living there now)
When he said this, his eyes overflew with tears… and he got affected
He was his true feeling from the bottom of his heart.
The man who could reveal his yearning to his country, he is absolutely  a lovely man, who cares, and feels responsibility towards his  country, family and she started to talk about her childhood, family and it was an interesting talking.
They continued to see each other
She discovered that he is the man that had all the qualities that she was looking for.
He was smart, kindly hearted, good and careful. He was a good man and she was missing him and of course thanks to his saline coffee!!
The story is like any other love story: the prince married the princess and they lived with each other a great life.
Whenever she was making coffee for him, she was putting salt in it because she knew that he loved it like this (saline).
After forty years he died and he left her a letter saying:
((honey, please forgive me, forgive me for the lie of my life. It was the only lie that I committed towards you,,, the saline coffee! Do you remember the first meeting between us? I was nervous that time and I wanted to ask for sugar for my coffee but as a result of my turbulence, I asked for a salt!!
 I flushed to swing-back my decision but I had no choice and I continued in my lie. I did not expect that this lie will be the beginning of our engagement!!
I wanted to tell you the truth after this incident.
However, I was afraid to let you know about it!! So I have decided to not lie to you another time.
Now, I am dying,,, for that reason I am not longer afraid to tell you the truth
I do not like the saline coffee!! What a strange savor!!
However, I have had drunk the saline coffee throughout my whole life with you and I did not feel sorry to drink it, because my existence near to you has covered anything.
If I have another chance to live another life, I would choose to live it with you even if I was obliged to drink the saline coffee in this second life))
She ended the letter and her tears have covered the letter.
Once, somebody asked her (what was the savor of the saline coffee?)

She answered (it was very sweet)!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire