lundi 3 juin 2013

Praise Be to God

Praise Be to God
Yesterday, I heard a strange story. A man fell in well and he started to ask for help. People heard his call for help. So they harried to save him and they brought him out of the well. One of them gave him a cap of milk to drink it and take a rest. Then, they asked him to explain to them how he fell in that well. So, the man started to narrate them in details what happened to him. Suddenly he stood up in the border of the well to describe them how he fell. But this time he really fell and he dead.
One of the wise persons heard this story and he commented saying that this man had nothing remain to him from his destiny only that cap of milk which he drunk it. His destiny was ended by drinking that cap of milk. And when the time arrived, he dead in the same place and situation in which he was supposed to dead.
So, what we could say from this story is that we should not be scared towards our means of living, we should just work and live with what we have no matter it is lot or not, enough or not. If we do not find the way that we are looking for ready, we should create it ourselves. If we find all the reasons that prevent us from our dream, let’s create the causes that we should live for. We cannot die by our will. We should be sure that our destiny is controlled by a power more than us more than anything, called God who is the PROVIDOR. We should be sure that there is no one single human soul that could die without satisfying his means of living. To conclude this, if someone asks me how I am doing, I will answer him: praise is to God”
I will not answer in a broken manner. I will not make from: praise is to God” a proof of pain. I will accustom myself to understand what praise means and to know who is my God. I will say praise is to God and I will smile when I am saying that word.
I will teach myself that when I say praise is to God, my injuries will be pleasing and agreeable and my heart will be spiritually rich. Praise is to God



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire